A Quark of A Different Spin. (adameros) wrote,
A Quark of A Different Spin.

Since everyone was very word knowledgable last time, I figure I'll give this a try...

It seems like, if you look long and hard enough, there is a specific word for everything. Be it a feeling, action, mood, you name it, it's covered.

Something happened to me the other day, and I tried to explain it to a friend, and it occurred to me that there has to be a specific word for the feeling I was trying to describe.

The feeling, which I'm sure a few of you have felt is when you have a long fluidy booger, and you blow you nose and just the tip of it get's caught on the tissue and you pull this long slime thing out, and you can feel it dragging along the inside of you sinus's. It's a very weird but not unpleasant feeling.

What is the word for that specific weird feeling in your sinus's?
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded