- What's the most interesting/fun experience you've had on drugs? What's the least/scariest?
Most? Least? Hmmm... Most fun was probably my first year at Burning Man wandering the playa with friends whom I love dearly, even if I suck at keeping in touch, just enjoying the moment. Worst... An Oli Wilson show when I took some acid and was so far gone I couldn't see anything and apparrently spent a lot of time humping the floor, and then the police showed up and my good friends stayed with me, the one I thought was good friend ditched me.
- Show me your favorite photo that's (c) Adam Harrison.
I just printed this one at 17"x13" and framed it and put it up in the living room two day ago, so it my current favorite; Oneonta Falls
- Are you registered to vote in Oregon? It's a swing state!
I am in the process of registering. I just need to drop the form in the mail box.
- Do you miss California? Do you plan to go back, or to migrate north to Seattle?
I miss it. I miss the people attitude toward life there. But I have a number of close friends in Seattle, so at this point I would likely migrate that direction.
- Can you ever manage to plan a weekend at the cabin that my mom is not simultaneously visiting me in Seattle? :)
I'll work on it, remember this is half your Mom's fault too. ;)
- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
- You'll update YOUR journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
- You'll include this explanation.
- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed