- What do you think is the essence of funny?
I think everything, when looked at in the right way, is funny. The essence is the ability to laugh at your own mistakes and mortality.
- What, if any, spiritual beliefs do you hold?
I believe in social karma. I believe, that if you are good to the people around you, in general, they will be good to you.
- Location, location: do you see yourself staying where you are (physically) for the majority of your life, or do you want to travel and/or move?
I see myself moving from time to time, but not often. I love travel, but at the same time a crave a familiar place to call home.
- What's your best revenge fantasy, and what provoked it?
I have always thought the best revenge is living well and enjoying life. If those that would want to hurt you can't rock your boat, it will drive them up the wall.
- What do you consider to be the hallmarks of quality photography?
That's the same as asking, "what is good art?" There are no hard rules. But there are guidelines, like a single focal point, not too busy, something to draw trhe eye across the picture, layers, a story, not including the superfluous. Go to photo.net and look at the their past photos of the week. You will notice there is no set rules any of them all have. It's said it's the imperfections that make the diamond, and often it's the not following a guideline that makes the image.
- have you met any one from LJ before?
- as a secondary question, was it what you expected?
Yes. Most people I know online don't have an "online personna". They generally are the same in person as online.
- what's your favorite season? why?
I like to be outdoors, so any time except when it's rain. Snow is acceptable.
- why did you start your lj?
I used to have an unline journal, but I really like the sense of community LJ has.
- Windows, Mac, or UNIX?..
Ask if you want to be interviewed, blah, blah, blah.