- Get John's stuff out of the house.
- Clean the back yard
- Clean out the storage room
- Move the computers and stuff to the storage room (reclaiming the dining room table).
- Get red and blue christmas lights for the upstairs hall
- A red parachute draped over my room, and everything cushed out with fur and pillows.
- Blacklights overhead in the downstairs bathroom, and rope lighting around the floor, counter, and mirror.
- Make UV reactive flowers and other organic looking decorations, and decorate the corners of the living room, and maybe invisible UV paint to add stars to the ceiling. (I would like, when the lights are on, for people to feel like they are outside at nights, with trippy plants, and lasers overhead).
What I want... A planterium projector, like they use in science museums. Something machanical, and fully controlable. I loved it when I was a kid and it looked like the sky was opening, and then they would smoothly spin the stars. That on my ceiling, with possibly having secondary projectors to animate shooting stars would rock.
Plus I need to order some e.l. wire to make some new cool stuff.
Money does grow on trees, right?