1. “In Portuguese it means bring your ass”
Translation: In the native tongue of the residents of Brazil, “Popozao” is defined as the action of bringing your buttocks toward an object or person.
2. “On the floor and move it real fast”
Translation: Once the aforementioned gluteus maximus has made its way to the dancefloor, you are thereby required to gyrate in a very brisk manner.
3.“I wanna see your kitty and a little bitta t---y”
Translation: I, Kevin Federline, would like to get a glimpse of your pussycat, as well as a small gander of your mammary.
4. “Wanna know where I go when I'm in your city”
Translation: Would you like to be informed where Kevin Federline frequents while he’s on holiday in your location?
5. “Girl, don't you worry about all the dough”
Translation: Fine female companion, you need not be bothered by all of the money being spent.
6. “Cuz a cat is coming straight outta the know”
Translation: The reasoning for this is because Mr. Federline became married to a very wealthy pop singer, and because of this, has inherited a vast sum of wealth.
7. “Ready to rock those shows all the way to Rio”
Translation: I, Kevin Federline, am prepared both mentally and physically to perform concerts from my current location all the way to the beautiful city of Rio De Janiero.
8. “Bring that Brazil booty on the floor”
Translation: Please proceed to the dancefloor, and don’t forget to carry along your fine posterior, which appears to be of Brazilian descent.
9. “Up, down, all around, work that s--t to this funky sound”
Translation: Whether you’re currently standing on the dancefloor or are on the second or third floor of this establishment, you are encouraged to dance to this aural compilation.
And no matter how it's translated, it is still caca.