- Type in your birthday (minus the year) in the search bar at Wikipedia.com
- List three interesting facts, three births, and three death that happened on your birthday.
- 1184 BC - Greeks enter Troy using the Trojan Horse (traditional).
- 1704 - The first regular newspaper in the United States, the Boston, Massachusetts New-Letter, is published.
- 1800 - The United States Library of Congress is established when President John Adams signs legislation to appropriate $5,000 to purchase "such books as may be necessary for the use of Congress".
- 1533 - William I of Orange (d. 1584)
- Shirley MacLaine, American actress and author
- 1964 - Cedric the Entertainer, American comedian and actor
- 1779 - Eleazar Wheelock, American founder of Dartmouth College (b. 1711)
- 1967 - Vladimir Komarov, cosmonaut (b. 1927)
- 1997 - Eugene Stoner, American engineer and weapons designer (b. 1922)
Also, as a bonus, it is Newman's Day and 24-Hour Comic Day. Both holidays worth observing.
[Edit: In some conversation resulting from this research, has led to more research, and discovering the Wikipedia has a good lisitng of drinking games, with rules! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_games]