Here are the 5 questions the one and only crista graciously asked me.
- I missed making you a happy birthday with bewbies greeting in lj like I ment to, will you ever forgive me?
I don't think it's humanly possible to not forget the Pink Haired Princess. :-)
- You've got a bunch of friends on Lj, about how many are people you know and how many are just LJ's you read for amusement?
I know a couple dozen IRL, and probably 100 or so have been on my friends list multiple years, and I feel like I know them IRL. Which just makes me want to know them IRL even more. The rest are amusing fluff journals.
- When did you get bitten by the photo bug?
I first learned photography and darkroom work in Middle School. Them I dropped it for a while. This I found Phil Greenspun's Travel's With Samantha and whie it is not the most eliquent journal, it did touch me and made me want to be able to express myself with photography.
- Back to the Birthday, if you could go back to yourself at 24 is there anything you'd want to tell yourself that would have helped your growing as a person?
No. I've noticed in my life and the lives around me that we rarely listen to the best advice, no matter how gives it, and we follow our hearts regardless, and trip over our own feet and toughs, and end up finally learning through our own mistakes. And, frankly I relish my mistakes. The endings might not have been the best, but I had a hell of a lot of fun getting to those endings. Many of my best friends were made in those exploits a responsable person would advise me against. And I would be a very different person, and I like who I am.
- What was your favorite childhood toy? [I love that question, I ask everyone I know that at one time or another.]
Lego! Without a doubt, legos. I still have them even, and when my various cousins kids come over I dig them out and we build cars, castles, and robots for hours on end.