There is a local coffee house chain, called Coffee People, and their cups have the "Coffee People Bill of Rights". I thought is was mildly amusing, so I'm passing it on to you:
- People of Coffee, you have certain rights. Amoung these are the Rights of Spring, the Right to Peace, Freedom & Coffee. In that order.
- You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to become an attorney. If you can not become an attorney, someone will become one for you.
- You have the right to wander, in your own way, the Garden of Hydraulics that is espresso.
- You have the right to form your own opinions. You may even have the right to address the nation tonight during the dinner hour. Check local listings.
- You have the right to expect freedom from backtalk. However, seen from outer space much of the globe appears to be blue. Therefore, O Wanderer, speak softly to us.
- Coffee isn't always the answer. Certainly not. But it remains a beautiful question we are inclined to ask.