For those of you missing the glory of 8bit video games...
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Tommy Lee was burned Wednesday when a pyrotechnics stunt went wrong at a Motley Crue concert in Casper, Wyo.
Lee was taken to a hospital for treatment, but wasn't badly hurt, said Sgt. Doug Beran of the Casper Police Department. Beran declined to discuss details of Lee's injuries, citing privacy considerations.
The 43-year-old drummer, who was injured toward the end of the band's set, played one more song before the concert was cut short, Beran said.
Tom Morton, a reporter for the Casper Star-Tribune, said Lee appeared to be injured when sparks began flying as he swung above the stage suspended from a wire, back and forth among several drum sets.
Another witness, Del Kinswoman, described the pyrotechnics as ROMAN CANDLES.
Enter your LJ user name, and 10 interests will be selected from your interest list.