- New Hiking Boots - Showing a cmplete disregard for fashion norms, I wear my hiking boots daily. Because of thewear and tear they are made to take, one pair will often last me 2-3 years. Let's see a pair of Nike's do that... Unfortunately, it is always a challenge trying to find a pair that get close to fitting. I have a high arch, b-width, and on foot is a US size 12 1/2. and the other foot is a 13 1/2. As most boots seem to come near flat footed and in a d-width (obviously for those who genetically went agrarian before my ancestors, as narrow feet, long toes, and high arch are considered more of a hunter-gatherer trait). Anyway... The tread is almost gone and mine, and inner lining is worn out in spots. It's time.
- Vet visit for Lilly - Time for a check-up. She hates it, but I want her to have a long healthy life. She especially hates having her temperature taken... O_o
- Fabric for new curtains - My sister said that if I got the fabric, she would sew new curtains for the front room. Stick with the shear, or go with a pattern?
- New jeans - Mock me if you must, but Carhart's fit great, take a lot of abuse, and are cheap. Unfortunately, the one abuse they don't hold up to is stain. I ruined two pair staining the tables for the art show.
- New Shirts - Same story as the Jeans. I might get a Ralph Lauren button down shirt. I've had these in the past. It's super strong cotton and yes $50 for a shirt is spendy, but I've had these shirts easily last 5 years. I'm also craving a rugby shirt and maybe a bowling shirt of some sort.
- 2 Wii Fitness - One for me. One for my Mom's b-day. Winter is coming with it getting dark before I leave work so walks with be harder, this will give me one more weapon in my weight loss arsenal.
I think that about sums up my "I need" splurge before I start having to get people Christmas gifts in a month or two.