Saw Star Trek last night and loved it. But being a geek, I will need to quibble some minor issues...
- Is it just me or fors the Romulan mining ship look like a Vorlan ship?
- The stone faces ewok was totally unnecessary.
- When did Romulans start tattooing their faces?
- Where are they mining that they need a ship that heavily armed?
- Red matter? If a) you only need a drop to implode a black hole, why would you carry a 5'-6' diameter ball with you on a dangerous mission where you would only need one drop?
- The Vulcan ice planet of Hoth is where the Cloverfield monster is from?
- Jumping across vast expanses on ledges with no railings is the best way to get around a Romulan ship? Really? Romulans don't have stairs, lifts, or railings?
- If Kirk was going to cheat, would he really make it so obvious he was cheating?
- Finally, when you are transported tdo you lose or keep your kinetic energy?