A Quark of A Different Spin. (adameros) wrote,
A Quark of A Different Spin.


Lilly knocked out one of the windows in the front room over the weekend. The glass wasn't broken, it just broke the molding strips used a window stops.

Neither Home Depot nor Lowes carries it and said I need to contact the window manufacturer. Unfortunately I can't find any manufacturers label on any of the window frames.

Search online, all I can find are moving parts on windows, no stops.

Usually pieces of plastic/vinyl like this are $0.10 - $1.00 a foot. I just need 4'-6', and it would be a breaze to do the work myself. I really don't want to have to pay $100+ just to have some guy come out, order the stop material, and install it themselves if it's something I can easily do.

Anyone know where I can find a vinyl molding/stop for holding a double pane window in an aluminum frame?

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 1 comment