Some community rules (and soem understanding why I would preffer an old warehouse any day):
- Grass must be less than 10" tall. I can see the point of this one, as it prevents vermin and keeps houses looking nice, but what if I want an English Garden instead of the usual Frech style?
- Car's must be in the garage at night. No leaving them in your driveway or on the street. What the fuck? I can't leave my car in MY driveway?
- No boats or RVs. As long as they are clean and tended to, what the fuck?!?!?
- No planting of trees unless the community approves it. This is so that you don't block peoples view. But I love trees, damn them.
- No building of projects on your property. Meaning, I can't prebuild anything for Burning Man.
- fences MUST be green cyclone and no more than 3.5 feet high. What if your dog can jump that fence, or if you have a hot tub and want more privacy?