- What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Be a staff photographer for National Geographic. I would love to be able to tour the world and get the access to things they get.
- When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
Usually. I might sugar coat it, but the truth is in there.
- Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
Nothing comes immediately to mind. I'll get back to you.
- If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/) which would it be and why?
Hmmm... I think I need to make a list for this one...
- If I was a wizard, not a muggle, then Harry Potter
- Through the Looking Glass
- If I could be the hero, either James Bond or Indiana Jones
- The Witch The Lion and The Wardrobe.
Basicly some place that would allow for adventure, and have either magic or cool gadgets to keep me amused.
- What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
There are a couple, and they are simple ones. Welding and glass blowing. I think they would allow for amazing creative outlets.