- How are you planning to spend the summer?
Looking for work.
- What was your first summer job?
Age 14, working at my grandfathers furniture business as a janitor.
- If you could go anywhere this summer, where would you go?
A photo safari, lasting at a minimum of 3 weeks in length, in one of these places/regions:
- Drifting down the Amazon
- From the Lake Victoria or bottom of the Great Rift Valley to the top of Kilimanjaro. While I am not a Hemmingway fan, per se, but I would like to see the snows of Kilimanjaro before they are gone.
- Sailing from port to port fully around the mediteratian or the caribean.
- What was your worst vacation ever?
Anything where you spend most of your time trapped in a car.
A side comment on why I don't feel much of an usrge to visit Western Europe again. While Scotland was beautiful, I think it was to close to home. I like going to countries where the culture is totally different. Not just home with a funny accent. The Western European exceptions, I think would be the Portugal/Spain area. And maybe a few spots on the mediteranian.
- What was your best vacation ever?
Peru, without a doubt.