- Describe your favorite meal - the company, the location, and of course the food. Or else, describe your ideal meal.
I think just chilling with the Casa De Cesspool crowd, eating pizzza, or what ever.
- What's your favorite photograph that you have taken? (poor grammar, but you get the idea, i hope)
I'm not sure. I have a lot of emotions and memmories tied to my pictures, so it's hard to pick a favorite.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A mechanical engineer. I wanted to design airplanes.
- What's the best question you've seen asked on any of these interview things?
The ones still coming. I love the anticiaption.
- What question are you surprised no one's asked you yet?
You know, I didn't know what to expect, so I didn't have any expectations as to what would be asked.
Now, to continue the chain, the stipulations:
- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
- You'll include this explanation.
- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed."