- Is there an author that you feel personally influenced by? To what work did you feel most connected?
I think Frank Herbet's Dune series. Or just about anything by Neil Gaiman. For the Dune series, I think God Emperor Dune was a very infuencial poli-sci work. And I think Good Omens reminds me of how, even when there are a lot of bad hurtful people, there are also a lot of very good people.
- If you could do one thing differently in the past five years, what would it be?
Hmmm... I really don't know. Spent less on indulging myself and the people around me, and more on keeping my own finances together.
- What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years?
Hopefuly, with a family, working in middle or upper management, doing IT work. Maybe do something to improve my writing and photo skills, and do travel books on the side.
- Adam, you're a strange guy with a unique sense of humor. Where do you think this came from? How did you escape the monotony of being like everyone else?
My whole family has what might be termed as a "sick snse of humor". My Grandmother used to take care of me when I was young. When I was a baby, and would spit up my foot, like babies are known to do, she taught me to point and laugh at who ever I spit up on, just to tease my Mom. So, people have been working on making me a sick bastard for longer and I could speak.
- You can only watch one t.v. show for the rest of your life. What is it?
Red Dwarf. It is the most delightfully silly show ever.
Now, to continue the chain, the stipulations:
- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
- You'll include this explanation.
- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.