- Does your LJ name phrase (let the wookie win) have any significance or is it just a Star Wars plug?
This was a case of turning a negative into a positive. synapsepi's significant other before me was jmayo. He is something of a two faced jackass. I first met him at the Garage Union, when I was nice to him, gave him rides, and after the union, he wanted to know how to set up DNS, so I gave him an account on my server, so he could look at the configs and learn. According to synapsepi, for all my kindness, all he did was talk shit about me, and about what a "loser" I am. He basicly talked shit about everyone who was there, once he got home. Well, I started dating synapsepi, and in the process, she dumped him. I'm a hairy guy, and at one point he refferred to me as "The Mystical Magic Rug" to try to insult me. I thought it was cool, and used it as my LJ name. (Anyone want to go for a magic carpet ride? ;) ). Then, he started refferring to me as the "Wookie", so I used the Star Wars line to , once again, turn a negative statemnt around into a positive.
- if you were granted an extra hour in every day for the rest of your life, what would you use it for?
I'm not sure. Being unemployeed, I'm not really hurting for time, but when I was working I would have used it for any number of fun things.
- who, in your opinion, is the craziest person on your friends list?
Craziest? By "crazy", I will take that to mean some who goes out and does wild, crazy, and fun stuff. nicstaru2. While being a teacher, U2 fan, footie fan, and enjoys drinking with friends, she some how makes these common things sound like the wildest, must fun time ever. She sounds like one of the funnest best freaks (being called a freak, is one of the best compliments, in my book) out there. If I lived in Australia, I would so be wishing I could date her.
- name a hobby you could give up for a year and not miss.
Watching TV. Basicly, it is just something to fill time with.
- if someone offered you ten million to live for a year like the DotComGuy (i.e. use internet to communicate/pay bills/buy needed things and never leave your house), could you do it? why or why not?
I doubt it. When I stay at home, I get depressed and turn agrophobic, and start finding excuses not to go out, which just makes me more depressed. Even just a walk to the park does wonders to help this.
Now, to continue the chain, the stipulations:
- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
- You'll include this explanation.
- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.