He delivers the paper at about 5am. His throwing the paper onto the porch triggers a chain reaction of my Grandfathers dog and cat getting up and demanding I wake up and feed them. Remember the chain reaction game "Mouse Trap"? It's like that, and I'm the mouse. *squeak, squeak*
I am so looking forward to waking up just because I'm ready to get up, not because some demented paperdeliverer is a crazed insomniac and wants to take it out on the rest of the world. The evil bastard.
But now I'm up, so going back to bed would do no good.
So, the plan for the day...
- Wake up check
- Feed the menagerie. check
- Check e-mail, livejournal, etc. check
- Eat breakfast
- Do crossword while taking a leasurely bath
- Do dishes
- Read paper while having CNN going in the background
- Lock the cat in the house and take the dog to my parents
- Family dinner
- Halloween fun
- Take dog back to it's home
- Check e-mail, livejournal, etc
- Watch TV
I think that about covers how exciting my life is.