Hmmm...
My Mother is on a low cholesterol diet. My Dad is starting a low carb diet. One get's bread, but no butter. The other get's butter, but no bread. Both diets encourage weight loss, which I could use. So do I diet with one of them, or do my own thing?
Hmmm... I can't decide.
Today's lunch? Left over lean ham with cheese and vegetable thin crackers, and water. In case you were wondering, the ham and cheese are both from local, family owned, sustainable farms.
My Mother is on a low cholesterol diet. My Dad is starting a low carb diet. One get's bread, but no butter. The other get's butter, but no bread. Both diets encourage weight loss, which I could use. So do I diet with one of them, or do my own thing?
Hmmm... I can't decide.
Today's lunch? Left over lean ham with cheese and vegetable thin crackers, and water. In case you were wondering, the ham and cheese are both from local, family owned, sustainable farms.