- She will soon be a legal adult.
- Her parents had wild nasty booty-rific sex in May of
So, some have described Katri as a wild child. I prefer to think of her as someone into radical self expression. Often times unpredictable self expression. So, though some idle conversation the ide a was born... A no-money betting pool on what Katri does in her 18th year, and how she takes advantage of her new adult status.
The rules are:
- Guess at what non-day-to-day type things she decides to do. Like "getting a tattoo". Not like "getting drunk".
- It has to be something unique to her 18th year (something she has not done before).
- You can guess at as many things as you want.
- For each thing you get right, you get one point.
- For each thing wrong, you loose two points.
- The judges (the people not playing, like myself and maybe Katri) can award extra point if you are extra accurate, like what the tattoo is of and/or where it is and/or the size.
- You may guess things already guessed.
- You may make guesses up until one week before her birthday.
- Do not be mean, as defined by Katri, or you will be kicked out of the game, and monkey's will throw poo at you.
- Prizes? You get to say, "I told you so!" And, will I'm not making any promises here, but if you are willing to drive, and pay, Katri might be willing to go to lunch with you. But that's up to her.
- Bribing of the judges is encouraged.
- Cheating is also encouraged. This includes, but is not limited to things like giving Katri money to get tattoos of the number you have guessed.
- This is for fun.
- Tattoos were used as a random example in these rules, and is not an endorsement of tattoos in anyway, shape, or form.
- Math is subjective, based on the whims of the judges.
- The rules are subject to change with out warming. Possibly with out you being told at all, and often after the fact. It's good to be a judge.
Step right up, and place your bets... err... guesses! :-)