My day so far:
- Sleep very little due to Daisy scratching at her stitchs and whining.
- Wake up slightly late, to step in a puddle of piss from one of the dogs.
- Miss place my keys. Get the spare set.
- Leave for work, but get there a half hour late because a 5 or 6 car pile up on I-5.
- The spare set does not have my work key, so I'm locked out for a bit.
- Get to work to discover ever SSL server is dead, as their cache files are missing.
- In testing, the main server went bezerk. As in, all of a sudden the devices directory was corrupted. So I rebooted it.
- The main server would not reboot, as it had no keyboard hooked up, meaning I had to drive to the data center.
- Get back to find sendmail crashed on all the servers.
- Why was sendmail down? Because someone enabled "expandtab" in vi, which makes it so when I thought I was putting tabs in sendmail.cf, I was actually puting spaces in. Tabs are what are use to seperate fields. So all the sendmail configs were corrupted.
So, how's your day going?