- What types of erotic content material stimulate you the most?
I enjoy seeing people push their limits. Be it bondage, fisting, etc, I enjoy the rawness of people nearing the edge of what they can take and still enjoy it. There seems to be an emotional overload that occurs there and is unlike "normal sex". It is also about helping the other person discover and learn about themselves, while you learn also. So, perhaps it's more about exploration? I'm not sure.
- If you had a time travel machine, which era do you feel you would like to explore and/or live in if you could only choose one? Why, and do you think you might stay?
If I could bring the wealth to do what I want in any given time, I think I would love the Victorian age, and I would want to be one of those fool hearty explorers wandering about Africa and/or South America. I think if I had the means to explore to my hearts content, I would definitely stay.
- Describe your perfect costume/outfit for whatever occasion you like- money is no object.
I love color. I have seriously gotten over my all black goth stage, and mostly through my rainbow bright candy raver stage. To give you an idea of my dislike for black these days, I used to go to Power Exchange in SF and instead of black on black, I would wear silver fireman's pants, and sparkly purple cross harness. For a costume ball, I would enjoy a costume for a masquerade ball from the reign of the Sun King in France. Or, a sequined Elvis costume, but that would be for silly occasions.
- Pin-ups or art nudes?
It's a toss up, but I lean toward artist nudes. Pin-ups have been done for so many years and I love them, but it seems like the model changes, but the poses are all the same. I like that with artistic nudes, people are still coming up with new interpretations.
- Of all your senses, which would you not mind loosing as much?
I think hearing. I am a hedonist, so I love taste (which needs smell) and touch. I am a very tactile person. I love to just feel stuff. And my favorite hobby is photography, so I would need sight for that. Mind you, if years of abuse hadn't hurt my hearing already, the choice would have been harder.
and the interview rules. . . .
- If you want to be interviewed, leave a comment.
- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
- You'll include this explanation.
- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed