My living room is being turned "trip friendly". It's already a good ways there, but it needs more. So the contest is, how can I make my living room more trip friendly?
So far we have:
- Candles. Many candles (though it's been a tad bit warm for candles, the past couple days.
- Black lights. Not only do we have several black lights in the room, one of the fixutes is one of the brightest fixtures you can get on the market.
- UV reactive strings, making it look like we have red and green lasers all over the "sky".
- UV reactive art and toys.
- Convex mirrors.
- Several monitors with cool sound controlled graphics playing.
- Data projector, also displaying sound controlled graphics, but at trippy angles on the walls, floor, or ceilling.
- Oil wheel projector.
- Disco ball, with pin spot lamp, and colored gels (currently red).
- A good sound system.
- Eye candy DVD's for the TV.
So, that's the contest. What is needed to improve the natural trip quality of my living room?