- [n] a proud stiff pompous gait
- [v] to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others; "He strut around like a rooster in a hen house."
- [v] ride a horse such that it springs and bounds forward
- [v] cause (a horse) to bound spring forward
- [v] spring foward on the hind legs; "The young horse was prancing in the meadow"
Synonyms: cock, ruffle, sashay, strut, strut, swagger, swagger
See Also: gait, go, locomote, move, pimproll, ride, ride horseback, sit, travel, walk
So I just need to swagger around like an arrogant bastard? Damn, I already do that!